Macbeth Muslin Toile

I just finished the muslin toile for the Macbeth production the other week. Everything went exceptionally smooth. The front panels and back are pleated, and with the addition of side gores the gown flows and drapes well. The hood is large and oversized, and I managed to incorporate it pretty smoothly into the hood. Vicki had requested that it be made as all one piece. This weekend it is being fitted to Mary, the actress, and hopefully it will get Carmen’s approval. (the art director).

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s