Mmmm… perfect for autumn! Or anytime!
I made these and they were delicious right out of the oven.
- 1 can of pumpkin
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips (I just used the whole small bag [about 12 oz.] that I got from the store)
- Combine pumpkin, sugar, vegetable oil, and egg. In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and salt. Dissolve the baking soda with the milk and stir in. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- Add vanilla, chocolate chips and nuts if you want.
- Drop by spoonful on greased cookie sheet and bake at 250 degrees F (175 degrees C) for approximately 10 minutes or until lightly brown and firm.