I made it up a bit as I went along, but it came out delicious!
- 4 -5 baking apples, sliced and peeled (I used Golden Delicious)
- 1 and 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup softened/melted margarine
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- About 2-3 teaspoons of Laird’s Apple Jack Brandy
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. I used non-stick baking spray on an 8×12 pan.
- Spread out the apples in the pan, and sprinkle the Apple Jack over the apples. I may have used more. I kind of threw it on.
- Mix together everything else in a large bowl. Sprinkle it over the apples.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Eat immediately for maximum joy!