I love veggies, especially if they are spicy! Here is the recipe for my super easy slow cooker chili. It takes 10-15 minutes to prepare, and was perfect for my busy Sunday.
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 small bag frozen corn (or whatever vegetable you want)
- 1 large onion
- 2 green peppers (you can really put any kind of fresh vegetables into it… whatever you have on hand)
- 1 28oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- I had some Tuong Ot Toi (Chili Garlic Sauce) on hand, so I put 3 heaping spoonfuls in, but you really probably don’t need it. Just put in some garlic instead. Or make your own instead.
- 2-3 tablespoons chili powder (I like it really hot so I might use more.)
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- some sprinkles of black pepper
Put in slow cooker for 6-8 hours. Yum!