My name is Amy, and I am interested in historical re-enacting, costuming, sewing, crochet and many other crafty endeavors. I love dance, costume design, historical art, and theater. I love re-creating historical clothing (mostly for the SCA); my passion definitely burns for history, and what better way to learn about it than to experience it firsthand.
My brother: http://www.coachtomhitters.com/
- Margo Anderson’s Elizabethan Pattern Package for Couples
- Shoe brand: Chinese Laundry, Doc Marten
- OS: Windows 7
- Video Game: Bioshock Infinite
- Renaissance Faire: PARF
- Place: Beach
- Drink: Sangria, Merlot, Coffee
- Incense: Nag Champa, Sandalwood
- Holiday: Halloween!
- Song to sing in the shower: ASL singing lately. Not safe.
- Bath & Body Works: Cherry Blossom (Japanese, White & Regular), Coconut Lime Verbena
- Game: Dungeons and Dragons
- Art medium: Fabric, watercolor pencils, clay, computer
- Season: Autumn (Winter a close second.)
- Color: Black
- Bone: Hamate. It looks like a duck.
- Time Period: Middle Ages – Renaissance (Especially the Italian Ren.)
- Perfect night: Sewing, curling up with a blanket, tea & a good book.
- Cat: Sphynx
- Incense: From Moondancer & Auric Blends
- Socks and Armwarmers: http://www.sockdreams.com